Arctic Wolf announced the addition of new curriculum features to its Managed Security Awareness solution as well as significant advancements in its security awareness lessons, providing more options for vertical industries and expanded role-based content.
In the last quarter, Arctic Wolf Managed Security Awareness grew more than 300% of its customer base and was named a finalist for the Tech Innovator Award 2021 by CRN.
Arctic Wolf was also included in Forrester’s Now Tech: Security Awareness and Training, Q4 2021 research as a solution that addressed both the “Comprehensive Security Awareness and Training (SA&T)” and “Quantification of human risks ”. Forrester emphasizes that comprehensive security awareness and training (SA&T) solutions “are rich in functionality and content, offering a variety of traditional e-learning, computer-based training (CBT) modules…” and that the Human risk quantification providers “disrupt with an approach focused on quantifying the risks of human actions through integrations with security tools to measure security behaviors.
Arctic Wolf believes this market and industry recognition demonstrates why the company’s approach to security awareness and training is quickly becoming a preferred solution for organizations around the world.
To further capitalize on this market momentum, Arctic Wolf is introducing key enhancements and launching new program tracks designed to enable highly targeted organizations to effectively create stronger security cultures and sustainable cyber resilience.
- Industry-specific content tracks—Arctic Wolf features industry-specific content tracks spanning finance, healthcare, education, government and law. The topics, terminology, examples and interactive elements of each content track are industry specific to ensure better retention, recognition and connection with training materials.
- Role-based outreach content—Arctic Wolf is expanding its library of content to deliver security awareness and training courses for highly targeted roles within the company, including finance, IT, HR, executive and frontline positions. Content will focus on real-world threat tactics often deployed against these roles, such as social engineering techniques used to access financial data or passwords.
- Compliance Training Content Pack—Arctic Wolf adds comprehensive training sessions on common compliance topics including PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, sexual harassment and anti-discrimination training programs. Program administrators can assign content to specific employee groups that are required to achieve annual certification.
- Random phishing simulations—Arctic Wolf includes an enhancement to randomize the delivery of phishing simulations, reducing predictability and increasing employee vigilance against this pervasive threat tactic. Unlike other vendors who offer a generic lesson when someone clicks on a phishing simulation, Arctic Wolf assigns a specially designed remediation lesson for each simulation that highlights the phishing indicators the user should have seen and will have to recognize in the future.
- On-demand reports to demonstrate organizational adoption– Arctic Wolf is also enriching program reports for Managed Security Awareness to better inform program administrators about adoption trends, performance, and overall program effectiveness. Available on demand through an interactive program dashboard, this enhanced report gives security teams better visibility and qualitative insights to demonstrate progress in their overall security posture and highlight areas for improvement.
To showcase the latest improvements in Managed Security Awareness, Arctic Wolf developed an accelerated and immersive experience to illustrate how its fully managed solution can change a company’s culture and improve employee awareness of cybersecurity topics.
Illustrating 90 days of programming in 15 minutes, this self-paced interactive tour allows clients to see training content and Arctic Wolf’s concierge delivery model first-hand, and provides in-depth program experience from initial onboarding to micro-learning sessions through program measurement.
“Demand for our comprehensive training and awareness program, fully delivered as a managed service by the Arctic Wolf Platform, has been explosive just months after our launch earlier this year, and we are building on that momentum to become the market-leading solution, ”said Steve Buege, vice president and general manager of Security Awareness, Arctic Wolf. “A proven micro-learning strategy and the janitorial service delivery model of this program can enable businesses to effectively change human behavior and reinforce one of the most vulnerable threat surfaces in cybersecurity. “
“Security awareness training often interferes with the way businesses typically do business and people worry about it,” said Jon Armstrong, director of IT and security, Fullsteam. “However, the safety awareness content managed by Arctic Wolf is short, relevant, timely, and drives engagement and participation. This allows our employees to stay engaged and informed, and to maintain our business compliance, without disrupting our business operations. “