This tutorial covers how to install Windows on Chromebook. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to install Windows on Chromebook. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to install Windows on Chromebook
Chromebooks are easy to use, portable, and often inexpensive. This makes PCs great, and application uptime has improved enough that another operating system isn’t essential for many. However, there is no doubt that Windows offers advantages, especially in terms of program availability. Unfortunately, there are a lot of games and apps that have yet to be released to Chrome OS. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for information on running Windows on Chromebooks.
How to install Windows on Chromebook laptops
- The Chromebook you want to install Windows on.
- A secondary Windows computer.
- USB key.
- USB keyboard and mouse
Preparing the Chromebook:
- Turn off the Chromebook.
- Open the back and remove the Write protect screw. It’s different on every Chromebook, so do a little research to see where you can find it.
- impression Esc + Refresh + Power Go up Recovery mode.
- Pastry Ctrl + D, then press Go in to allow developer mode.
- impression Ctrl + D to start Chrome OS.
- impression Ctrl + Alt + T to open a terminal.
- Type “shell” and press Go in.
- Paste this: cd ~; curl -L -O https://mrchromebox.tech/uefi-flash.sh && sudo bash uefi-flash.sh
- impression Go in.
- please select Full boot firmware option.
- Writing Yes to confirm.
- Writing WHERE to install UEFI firmware
Download Windows to Chromebook devices using a USB drive:
- Open a browser on your Windows computer.
- Go to the Microsoft website to download the software for your Windows 10 Chromebook installation.
- Insert the USB stick.
- Open the file you downloaded and tap I accept.
- please select Create installation media (USB key, DVD or ISO file) for another PC.
- To choose following.
- To choose Use the recommended options for this PC and press following.
- To choose USB key and hit following.
- Wait for the end of the process and click on To finish.
How to install Windows on a Chromebook laptop using a USB drive:
- Take the Chrome OS Windows USB drive and insert it into the Chromebook.
- Your Chromebook can boot directly from the USB device. Otherwise, press Esc as soon as the Chromebook starts up. Find your USB device and select it.
- Connect your USB keyboard and mouse to the Chromebook.
- Select your language and region are correct and press following.
- Pastry Install now.
- When prompted for the product key, select I don’t have a product key.
- Select the version of Windows you want to install. Preferably Windows 10 Home or Pro.
- please select Custom – Install Windows only (Advanced).
- Delete all the partitions listed, ignore the warnings and press following.
- Let Windows install and restart.
- Remove the USB drive if prompted.
- Configure Windows and skip connecting to a network.
Final words: How to install Windows on Chromebook
hope you will understand this item How to install Windows on Chromebook, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.