John Deere Customer Service Advisor is a digital database of operator and technical manuals and allows users to connect to machines with a machine interface tool to clear and update all codes, take diagnostic readings and perform limited machine calibrations. Equipment supports information on over 500 John Deere Power Systems equipment and John Deere OEM engines.
Please note that even with suitable hardware that meets all of the above minimum requirements, customers who purchase the downloaded Customer Service ADVISOR application may, due to port access, experience installation or performance issues if d other diagnostic software is installed on the same computer.
- One-year license (provides web access and downloaded application, installation required) — One license activates up to 4 MyJohnDeere.com usernames.
- Power Systems Data USB contains data files that allow a client to connect to a machine.
- Four hours of technical assistance to John Deere dealers for integration and installation. See your local dealer for a Customer Service ADVISOR demo to experience the features of the digital tool before purchase.
- Requires purchase of appropriate Machine Interface Kit for direct connection to machine for diagnostic purposes.
- Machine Interface Kit (SPRSA5024 or SPRSA5023) purchased separately is required to connect to machine connectivity and diagnostics. For Turf equipment, SPRSA1010 is also required for connection.
- The computer must meet the hardware requirements (Customer Service Advisor Laptop System Requirements Downloaded) to support the installed application.
- Using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge is recommended.
- To activate the purchase, please fill in this form with login information. Reference to the account configuration and activation resource (Configuration and activation of the customer service representative account) for more information.
- John Deere will provide your purchase information to the John Deere dealer nearest you. The reseller will contact you regarding reseller support included with the purchase.
- Please visit the Customer Service ADVISOR Resource Page for more information.
- This product is neither refundable nor returnable.
- All codes can be updated on John Deere vehicle and engines. Some supplied motors are not included.
**Please note that even with suitable hardware that meets all of the above minimum requirements, customers who purchase the downloaded Customer Service ADVISOR application may, due to port access, experience installation or performance issues if other diagnostic software is installed on the same computer.**
Click here for more industry news.